Who we are
For users outside of United States:
However, the “Personal Information” section includes information that helps us or any third party, to identify or contact you – i.e your name, address, contact number, email address or any other information that helps us access you. “Anonymous Information” implies the information that is outside of your personal information. It does not help in identifying individual persons.
Children (Under 13):
Ensuring the safety of children is The Koala’s utmost priority. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13, please avoid registering for these services if you are under 13. If we learn anyone under 13 is using our services we will delete their information immediately and remove them from further utilising our services.
Collection of Information
- The personal information we gather helps us provide you relevant content.
- We collect information that you provide us while registering and on the basis of your use of our site and services.
- To use certain features of our site, we require you to make an account, adding your name, email ID and a password. We store your information on the course of an email.
- Any information you provide us will dictate how much you want others to know about you.
- It depends what information you want to share with us, but it can or may limit certain features of our site and services that you may want to use.
It is important, however, that your content remains under our observation. When you share content i.e pictures, videos, animations, messages, it is visible for everyone; including anonymous visitors on our web page. Keeping that in mind, you may be careful about what you are sharing with us.
Automatically collected or ‘Anonymous Information’:
* Information gathered by Our Servers: To ensure the safety of our users, we collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
* Log File: The information that we gather is automatically saved in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We further utilise this information to analyze trends and insights of the content. It helps us gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, which is useful in providing information that is in our user’s best interest. For example, when a user visits our Site, we will recognise you and the information could then be used to provide content that is relevant to you or that interests you.
Collection of information by Advertisers: We may collaborate with third parties to serve ads on our website. Those third parties may automatically require your information about your visits to this and other websites, your IP address, your ISP, the browser you use to visit our Site – but not your personal information (i.e name, address, contact number). They do this by using Cookies or other technologies. The information gathered may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising that serves your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation of our Site and the other sites tracked by these third parties. This information, however, is not applicable to certain third parties and our site does not hold accountability for it.
How we utilise your Personal Information:
- To provide you with Services, including customising the Services for you.
- Market our products and services to you that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Be helpful to you by responding to your queries, demands or troubleshoot problems.
- Improve the quality of the Site and the Services.
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
Moreover, we communicate with you primarily through emails. You can manage the frequency of receiving our emails by changing the settings according to your own will or by choosing the “Unsubscribe” option.
Disclosing certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Services or the Site.
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information.
- To a parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control.
- In times of negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset.
Editing your information:
You can review and edit certain of your Personal Information by logging into the Site and accessing your Account.
Information belonging to third parties:
For further queries, please email us at [email protected]